Location: La Souterraine, Limousin, France
Internal Area: 25 m2
External Area: 0 m2
Properties For Sale
• Luxury Studio 25m2 – Fractional Ownership (1 Share) Euros 18,000 – Full Ownership Euros 224,000
• 1 Bedroom Apartments 48m2 – Fractional Ownership (1 Share) Euros 27,000 – Full Ownership Euros 339,000
• 2 Bedroom Apartments 80m2 – Fractional Ownership (1 Share) Euros 42,230 – Full Ownership Euros 549,000
• 3/4 Bedroom Forest Villas 160m2 – Fractional Ownership (1 Share) Euros 101,000 – Full Ownership Euros 1250,000
The choice of accommodation is set within a private French village which will offer over 60 facilities including an 18-hole golf course, an idyllic French spa, two fishing lakes, a fine dining restaurant, a sommelier’s wine and cocktail bar, sport and equestrian facilities – something for all the family.
A selection of beautiful suites and apartments are being renovated and refurbished to the highest specification and will provide spacious, luxurious accommodation in a stunning and natural setting, all fully managed and finished to an exceptional level.
Assured rental returns
11 years contractual returns with an additional option of another 9 years 3% return paid in advance for first 12 months 6% return for 5 years 8% return for years 7-11 Returns are net of maintenance costs Key Features:
11-year contractual rental returns with a contractual option for another 9 years Freehold title Low entry-level from just €18,000 for co-ownership Full ownership starting at just €224,000 before a generous 20% TVA refund from the Government First 12 month returns paid in advance on day 1 100% buyback guarantee from year 5 The assured resale option of 150% of the purchase price from year 10 Flexible personal usage options Maintained, fully managed, hassle-free investment Fully managed to the very highest standard by a renowned hotel group 25% discount for owners who use the luxury facilities Part of the largest hotel group in the world Safe secure and profitable Viewing trips available for clients and agents ( from €179) 123% ROI over 11 years (yield and profit on resale ) “No obligation, payment free reservation period of 14 days”
What is fractional ownership?
Fractional ownership allows several unconnected investors to safely combine their resources with a low initial outlay to collectively own a luxury property.
This is attractive for the following reasons:
a) Traditional holiday property ownership may not be easily affordable.
b) Any costs of ownership are shared.
c) Fractional ownership offers a safe, legal and fair way to collectively buy a holiday
property, share the title deeds, share income that is generated and the time which the property can be used
Owners are ‘tenants in common equal shares’
Where there are 13 memberships, every owner receives 4 weeks each per annum to use
or lease back to the management company to generate income
• Usage bookings are taken annually each February. Any weeks that have not been
reserved, will automatically be entered into the rental scheme.
• Memberships can be sold on at any time and members will directly benefit from the
capital appreciation of the property
The above can be described as:
a) Fractional Ownership.
b) Co-ownership of the title deed.
c) Share of the freehold title
Key Differences between Fractional Ownership and Timeshare
Fractional ownership – each member owns a membership of a company that owns the
bricks and mortar and owns the title deed. You benefit from any increase in the value of your
property when you sell, you benefit from rental income and from all capital appreciation.
Timeshare gives access to a property, the right to use it for a fixed time each annum.
Although you are not the owner of the property, maintenance costs remain applicable
Summary of Benefits
• Own a luxury fully managed holiday property at a fraction of the price.
• Only a fraction of the financial commitment.
• Only pay for what you would like to use.
• Shared costs
• Benefit from any capital appreciation.
• By inclusion in a “Last Will and Testament”, fractional purchases are an asset that can
legally be transferred.
• A great way of creating a mixed portfolio, purchasing in different styles of properties in
• Use, rent and sell – flexibility to make the very most of your property.
• Tax efficient way to buy, own and sell property
Contact us to receive a resort brochure
Exchange rates may vary, ask us about currency exchange companies
For the avoidance of any doubt, Eden International Property Consultants Ltd. IS NOT regulated or licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to give investment or financial advice or to provide any tax or legal advice. All information provided by Eden International Property Consultants Ltd is intended as general information and should never be treated as giving advice or making a recommendation