This superb 14th century village house is for sale in Mezieres en Brenne, Indre 36.It is situated on the edge of a small canal, the garden is accessible by a private footbridge. It has 2 turrets, one with a shower inside and very high ceilings. In good condition, an ideal house for lovers of historical properties.
Ground floor: fitted kitchen with cupboards/dining room (13 m2), living room with fire place/built-in wood burner (16 m2), hall with stairs and door onto the footbridge (18 m2), WC (in one of the turrets).
First floor: landing (4 m2), bedroom with wardrobe (13 m2), bedroom with fire place and shower in a turret (16 m2), bathroom/WC with bath, wash basin and cupboard (5 m2).
* Cellar, accessible from the outside by a stone stairway.
* Small garden in front of the house.
* Footbridge over the canal onto a nice garden with a shed and a back entry with wooden gates.
Very nice restored in good condition. Slate roof. Windows with double glazing and secondary glazing. High ceilings. Stone built walls. Heating with built-in wood burner and electric radiators. Hot water with gas-fired boiler (bottled gas). Electricity correct. Connected to mains drainage.
Great house with lots of character, with its turrets and footbridge!!
* The house lies in Mezieres-en-Brenne with all its local shops. The town of Buzancais lies at 17 km, all amenities. The house lies in the ParcRegional de la Brenne, a unique natural area. Chateauroux, the capital of the department Indre is only 40 km away and the access to the A10 motorway lies at 30 km. The region is characterised by its number of lakes (it is called: the land of 1000 lakes), a rural country side.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Taxe Foncière: €396 / £0 (Per Year)