Pirin Golf & Country Club is an impressive 5-star holiday complex, located near a world class golf course, designed by Ian Woosnam. The complex covers an area of 150 hectares and is placed near Bansko, the most modern ski resort on the Balkans. Due to the natural resources and effort, the area offers a unique opportunity to combine golf and ski season, which is a prerequisite for year-round tourism and a satisfactory return for the investors.
Pirin Golf & Country Club complex features a harmonious blend of modern architecture and functionality. The holiday properties are surrounded by tall pine trees and lush meadows, and enjoy fresh air and proximity to nature. The complex is divided into three districts, namely Downtown, Lake and Pirin and several holiday areas, each providing a different, but still relaxing atmosphere and exclusive access of all owners to the two golf courses facilities. Nearby are to be found coniferous forests ideal for recreation and BBQ areas.
Pirin Golf & Country Club: Villas
The complex offers for sale several types of property. In each of the following types of districts are available villas of the type Malina with an area of 195 sq. m, Twins with an area of 195 sq.m. for each of the halves, and villa “Mountain” with an area of 307 sq.m.
The villas enjoy superb design, combining tradition and modernity. They are made from high quality materials using efficient technologies and offered in a turn-key stage, with all the extras included in the price. The villas come with a living room with fireplace, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and two spacious terraces, one with BBQ. The villas will have ecological heating. Every house in the complex could be built for a period of 24 months.
Pirin Golf & Country Club: amenities and services
• 24 hour all year round security service and video surveillance of the complex
• 24 hour reception desk service
• children’s playground
• medical center
• hree conference rooms that can be combined into a large hall with special sliding doors
• management and maintenance of properties and retail space
• cleaning services
• organization of events: business meetings, seminars, cocktails, team building, sponsorship events, family celebrations
• parking zone
• transportation to the center and the ski slopes in Bansko
• transfers to and from the airports of Sofia and Plovdiv
Bars & Restaurants
• Restaurant and Bar Club House
• Club Restaurant in Half Way House
• 5 restaurants in the neighborhood Downtown
Spa & Wellness
• Spa & Rehabilitation Center (more than 4500 sq.m.) with a variety of baths, massages, saunas, bathtubs, whirlpool and indoor heated pool. Year-round services.
• Outdoor pool
• Mineral Springs and Spa in Banya village
• 2 private golf courses – Ian Woosnam (Ian Woosnam championship golf tournament – 18 holes, par 72) and Pine Golf Course with 8-month golf season.
- Construction: Stone
- Floor: 1
- Heating: Heating System
- Parking: Yes
- Rooms: 3
- View: Montain/hills Views