HILLS OF CAMAIORE – (V0183) – FIBBIANO
Characteristic village house, on the hills of Camaiore, in an ancient typical Tuscan village, easily reachable by car, climbing from pleasant hills that cross an area full of olive groves.
The village is a small village dating back to Roman times (around the year 1000), with its alleys, its stone houses, the original dry stone walls, the internal streets with still with the old stones of the past, and with his Church of 1731.
This ancient village does not know the noise of cars or motorcycles, but only the slow walking of its inhabitants in the stone alleys that cross the country from all sides, the same ones that bring us very gently to the upper part of the country, where the view it opens towards the Lucca valley on one side, and towards the sea on the other.
Fibbiano the birthplace of the artist and sculptor Bruno Lucchesi, born here in 1926 and known all over the world for his works, is also the starting point of trekking routes that cross old paths, mule tracks and dirt roads, reach all the hamlets hills of this area.
THE PROPERTY FOR SALE
The property, which is divided into 2 residential units, opens onto a small internal courtyard, which, in addition to offering a reserved area, constitutes its entrance from the public road, crossing a large arch, which makes this property unique and fascinating.
The property is spread over three floors for a total of 340 square meters, for a total of 15 rooms in addition to ancillary rooms.
The house is composed as follows:
– exclusive internal courtyard
– the cistern with spring water
– the wood oven
– tool room
– 1 large entrance hall
– 2 living rooms
– 2 dining rooms
– 2 kitchens
– 2 closets
– 1 hallway
– large outdoor terrace on the internal courtyard
– 7 rooms
– 2 bathrooms
The property is immediately habitable, only in a small part of two rooms does it need some modernization works.
Inside we still find the old ceilings with beams and wooden rafters, and the floors are still the old ones in traditional terracotta tiles.
The property is still inhabited occasionally in the spring summer months, during the weekends, as the father’s home.
The property has user, electricity and water, regularly connected to the public network.
The heating system is wood-burning
There are 2 fireplaces, and various traditional and original built-in wardrobes of the house.
Land with fruit trees is included, about 150 meters from the house, where a beautiful garden area can be created, to be equipped as a green area in full relaxation, complete privacy and excellent panoramic views.
Possibility to build a swimming pool
– 18 Km / about 30 “min from the historic center of Lucca
– 55 Km / about 50 “min from Pisa (international airport)
– 85 Km / about 1’15 “min from Florence (Peretola airport)
– 22 Km / about 25 “min from the beach (Versilia, Tyrrhenian Sea Riviera, with its localities Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore and Forte dei Marmi)
WHY BUY THIS PROPERTY?
These three good reasons to buy this property:
– ideal place for a relaxing stay away from the noise of the city;
– place where you can rediscover the magic and flavor of an ancient medieval Tuscan village, for long walks or mountain-bike routes;
– place with large spaces that is ideal for living and developing a Bad & Breackfast activity at the same time
Do you recognize in these characteristics what you are looking for?
Then do not miss the opportunity to visit this property, book your guided tour or request more information.
We will provide you with all the information you need.
CONTACT US NOW >>