This pretty village house with barn is for sale in Charnizay, South Touraine, Indre et Loire 37. A house on one level with 2 bedrooms and a mezzanine which can be further converted if desired. It also has a beautiful barn, with garage space and storage space. Courtyard in front of the house and land/garden attached to the barn. In good condition, immediately habitable.
Ground floor: sitting room with fire place/built-in wood burner, cupboard and door to the outside (10 m2), living-dining room with stairs (19 m2), hall (3 m2), kitchen with connection for washing machine and door to the outside (7 m2), 2 bedrooms of 12 m2, shower with wash basin and bidet (5 m2), WC.
First floor: mezzanine of approx. 30 m2, under the roof.
* Cellar, accessible from the outside.
* Barn with garage space and shed.
* Courtyard in front of the house.
* Garden/land attached to the barn.
* Passage between the house and the barn, for common use (neighbours ).
The property is in good state and immediately habitable. Roof correct and insulated. Stone-built walls. Windows in correct state, partially double glazing. Hot water immersion heater. Heating with inbuilt wood burner and electric radiators. Connected to mains drainage. Electricity correct.
The house is situated in Charnizay (Touraine du Sud), where a bread-depot is. At 6 km lies Le Petit Pressigny, that has an excellent one-Michelin-star restaurant ‘La Promenade’. In Preuilly sur Claise at 8 km you will find all local shops. Chatillon (supermarket) lies at 18 km. Tours and Poitiers are at 60 km.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. Also, the Park Regional of la Brenne is only 10 km away.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderate winters and nice summers.
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Taxe Foncière: €373 / £324 (Per Year)