Near Saint Benoit du Sault: lovely village house with nice barn and a garden with view over the countryside. Restored, in good state, immediately habitable. Situated in a quiet village. Most of the furniture is included in the sale.
Ground floor: living room with fire place/wood burner, stairway, French doors onto the terrace and a fitted kitchen corner (total of 36 m2).
First floor: landing, 2 bedrooms (11, 10 m2), shower room/wash basin/WC.
* Nice barn of approx. 90 m2 with new roof and beams (2004).
* Sheds and wood storage.
* Garden on the backside with view over the country side.
* Big (parking) space in front of the house and the barn.
This nice village house is in good state and immediately habitable. Roof redone in 2003 and insulated. Good windows (2004) with double glazing. Stone built walls. Heating with wood burner and electric. Hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct. Septic tank, installed in 2009-2010, approved. Most of the furniture is included in the sale.
* The house is situated in the village of PARNAC, that has a bakery, butcher and grocery van coming by. At only 4 km lies St. Benoit du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary commerce’s. Argenton sur Creuse is 20 km away and access to the A20 motorway is only 4 km. Limoges is easy accessible, 50 minutes’ drive over the motorway. Eguzon with its famous lake is 15 km away.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house lies near the Park Regional of la Brenne, a unique natural area.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Taxe Foncière: €250 / £217 (Per Year)