Near St. Savin, Vienne 86: magnificent property comprising a house, a guest cottage, swimming pool, outbuilding with nice bread oven, a big barn and sheds in a large landscaped garden with mature trees. Courtyard and terrace with barbecue.
* House : habitable surface 200 m2:
Ground floor: hall with stairs (16 m2), kitchen/dining with fire place/wood burner (29 m2), living room with fire place (38 m2), shower/WC, utility room /bedroom (15 m2).
First floor: landing (18 m2), 3 bedrooms (14, 12, 12 m2) and 2 dressings, bathroom, WC, sports room (13 m2, also accessible from outside).
* Guest cottage: habitable surface 100 m2:
Ground floor: dining room/kitchen (25 m2), sitting room with stairs (20 m2), bedroom (10 m2), shower/utility room, (12 m2), WC.
First floor: 2 bedroom s (25, 15 m2 ground surface).
* Big barn of approx. 125 m2 comprising:
downstairs: a bar, 2 offices and a garage, upstairs: a big attic.
* Out building with bread oven.
* Sheds/storage space.
* Swimming pool (10 x 5 m), heated and secured.
* Superb garden with terraces, barbecue and water reserve of about 10,000 litres.
The property is renovated and in good condition. Roof OK and insulated. Windows with single glazing, shutters of exotic wood. Wood heating with wood burner in the dining and an open fire in the living with heat-collector. Electric radiators. Electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity OK. Local mains drainage system: septic tank with communal soak away.
* The property is situated in a hamlet at 9 km from Saint Savin, a small town situated at the banks of the Gartempe river which has all the necessary shops. In St. Savin there is an ancient abbey that belongs to the World Heritage of UNESCO. Chauvigny, a tourist town with all shops and a great market every Saturday, lies at 14 km.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Living Room
- Swimming pool
- Taxe Foncière: €764 / £662 (Per Year)