Region Montmorillon, near Brigueil le Chantre, Vienne 86: beautiful country house with superb covered terrace, open barn, workshop and sheds. Nice garden with a well, a terrace at the back of the house and a barbecue area. Nice view, in very good condition, worth a visit!
Ground floor: entry hall with stairs and cupboard (5 m2), WC with hand basin, sitting room with wood burner (28 m2), fitted kitchen/dining room with wood burner (21 m2).
First floor: landing (8 m2), bedroom (13 m2) with shower/WC (4 m2), 2 more bedrooms (9, 8 m2), bathroom/WC with bath and shower (8 m2).
* Magnificent covered terrace and open barn.
* Workshop, sheds and greenhouse.
* Beautiful garden with well and barbecue.
* Terrace at the back of the house with free view over the country.
The house was completely renovated and is in a very good state. Roof OK and insulated. PVC and wooden windows with double glazing. Gas-fired central heating with hot water production (buried gas tank). Wood burners. Electricity correct. Septic tank from 2013, within regulations.
* The house is situated in a hamlet at 3 km from Brigueil-le-Chantre and at 8 km from La Trimouille, a nice village with local shops. At 20 km lies Montmorillon, tourist city of books and writers on the banks of the Gartempe river with all commerce’s. Limoges and Poitiers are approx. 1 hour by car.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Central heating
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Taxe Foncière: €376 / £327 (Per Year)