Centre of La Trimouille, near Vienne 86: pleasant village house with very special medieval tower of 3 floors, pretty courtyard, cellar and garage. Equipped with a heat pump and a solar hot water tank, it also has quite an ecological side. A must see!
Ground floor: entry (4 m2), living room with fire place (28 m2), hall, WC, kitchen/dining room with stairs (21 m2).
First floor: landing with stairs onto the attic (3 m2), 3 bedrooms (20, 12, 10 m2), dressing (8 m2), bathroom/WC.
* Big convertible attic.
* Utility space.
* Cellar with boiler.
* Medieval tour with 3 floors.
* Nice courtyard with flowerbeds and an entry at the back.
* Outside toilet.
The house is in good state and immediately habitable. Roof redone in 2010. PVC windows with double glazing and wooden windows with secondary glazing. Electric shutters downstairs. Central heating with heat pump. Hot water immersion heater on solar energy. Electricity redone in 2008. Connected to mains drains.
* The property is situated in the centre of La Trimouille, a lovely village on the banks of the Benaize river with all the necessary commerce’s. Montmorillon is only at 15 km and Le Blanc (sous-prefecture of Indre at 20 km.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Central heating
- Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Taxe Foncière: €560 / £485 (Per Year)