* Priate, isolated, beautiful views, 5 hectares. 5 mis to market towns, 1hr 10 to Toulouse.
This romantic farmhouse is privately set at the end of its own lane, hidden amongst specimen trees and with beautiful countryside views from the salon and terrace. Entered through a carriage gate-way with a small pigeonnier tower to he side. Spacious yet comfortably cosy with a large kitchen, snug and the salon with cathedral ceiling opening onto the terrace. Two large bedrooms and two smaller bedrooms, but with potential to develop barn space under the same footprint if necessary.
* Entrance hall, 17.5m
* Kitchen, 28m, fireplace, double aspect, terra cotta floor, original shelves
* Snug, 21m, fireplace
* Salon, 38m, wood burner, triple aspect, open to terrace
* Covered terrace, 26m
* Bathroom 3.6×2.4, 9m, WC, roll top bath, basin, window
* Utility, 9.8m
* Landing, 17m
* Master bedroom, 26m, double aspect,
* Dressing room or bed 3, 16m, french doors onto trellised balcony
* Shower room
* Bedroom 2, 5.2×4.2, 23m
* Bedroom 4, 2.6x4m, window overlooking terrace
* Incorporating a recently restored vineyard – 250 pieds de vignes
* Workshop, 4.1×2.8, 11m, sharing wall with kitchen so could be incorporated into living space, adjoins the open barn,
* Open barn, 6.8×3.9, 27m
Mandate Nº 1055. Agency fees paid by the vendor. Our fees : http://www.maisonsetmanoirs.com/page/nos-engagements-fr_00024.htm This property is submitted to you by a sales representative.
City Boulogne-sur-Gesse 31350
House type Traditional
Surface 220.00 sqm
Plot size 49600 sqm
Nb. bathrooms 1