* proches commerces
This comfortable family home is situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac of just 7 houses with views of the country-side yet within walking distance to the centre of a bustling traditional French town, schools, college and lycees, supermarkets, weekly market, cinema, public pool, football, rugby and tennis clubs, etc. It has been renovated to a high standard and provides modern, generous living with plenty of space for a big family or lots of visitors! The house is very light and airy with balconies and terraces leading out from most rooms in the house. Travertine tiled floors both inside the main living space and out onto the pool area give this house a real flow from indoor/outdoor.
* Large entrance hall 21m2
* Open plan kitchen/diner with fully fitted kitchen integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven) and kitchen island with seating 30m2
* Spacious living room with solid wood flooring 29m2
* Downstairs toilet with sink 3m2
* Boiler room and further storage rooms with potential to create ground floor bedroom)26m2
* Door through to garage 30m2
* Bedroom 1 – Large Master Bedroom with freestanding bath, double aspect windows and patio doors to the balcony 32m2
* Bedroom 2 – built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room, patio doors onto balcony 14m2
* Bedroom 3 – built in wardrobes, patio doors onto balcony 12m2
* Bedroom 4 – built in wardrobes, patio doors onto balcony 12m2
* Bedroom 5 – 12m2
* Utility room with fitted units and worktop, sink and patio doors to a balcony which leads out to the garden 11m2
* Modern shower room with large shower and sink 6m2
Electric gated driveway leading to parking areas, garden, pool area and a brick build shed with electricity.
The house benefits from new double glazing throughout, oil-fired central heating, insulation. Connected to mains drainage and fast fibre internet.
This is a rare find, as the house and land are very generous yet not isolated. Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and schools are all within walking distance.
Additionally, there is building permission for a 96m2 bungalow on part of the land 1710m2 The land has been officially separated. Work has been started to create a driveway and all piping has been laid ready for connections. This could be continued by the new owners, sold on or just left to lapse. All paperwork and plans available on request.
Agency fees paid by the vendor. Our fees : http://www.maisonsetmanoirs.com/page/nos-engagements-fr_00024.htm
City Mirande 32300
House type Contemporary
Surface 240.00 sqm
Plot size 4515 sqm
Nb. bathrooms 2
Nb. WC 3
General condition In excellent condition
Sanitation Mains drainage, Conform
Kitchen Fitted and equipped
Outdoor parking 2
Swimming pool Yes
Pool description 9×4 monocoque. Sel
Property tax 1 700 €/an