Village house between Montmorillon and Saint Savin, Vienne 86. This house needs to be fully restored, but it has good potential! For example, the large workshop could become a large open plan living room, with a view on the village lake. The property has a courtyard and also a detached plot of land with a pond.
Habitable surface possible minimum 130 m2 :
Ground floor: entry hall with stairs and sink (15 m2), living room with fire place (22 m2), big space/workshop with good concrete floor and stairs (64 m2), shower/WC.
Upstairs: small landing with stairs to the attic, 2 bedrooms (20, 10 m2) with wash basin (one of them with fire place).
* Convertible attic above the bedrooms (house).
* Attic above the workshop.
* Courtyard with view on the village pond.
* Two cellars.
* Detached piece of land with pond (3411 m2) at 5 min. from the house.
This house needs a complete renovation, but has great potential. Water and electricity are in the house. The shower and toilet are connected to mains drainage. The attic of the house is convertible into extra living space. There is a rather new hot water immersion heater, but it hasn’t been used since a while.
* The property is situated in the village of Haims, at 10 km from Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river with all the necessary commerce’s. It has also an ancient abbey that belongs to the World Heritage of UNESCO. Also at 10 km lies Montmorillon, tourist city of books and writers on the banks of the Gartempe river with all commerce’s. Limoges and Poitiers are approx. 1 hour by car.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. There are a lot of interesting tourist places nearby.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Living Room
- Taxe Foncière: €223 / £194 (Per Year)