- This topic is empty.
- 18/08/2022 at 5:09 PM #121621Danniella
You see plenty of TV shows talking about the benefits of moving overseas, but is it really good idea?
Danni07/09/2022 at 5:20 PM #121764Lowrigirl
I guess the answer is, it depends
Certainly, a move overseas can offer new opportunities, lifestyles, careers and more. Leave your past behind and maybe reinvent yourself! But there can be a downside – if you have a close family, you may miss them.
You should ask yourself these key questions;
- If you move overseas, what will be impact? negatives and positives
- Is your vision of what it will be like actually achievable? TV programmes don’t really show the down side
- Why are you moving? A move overseas may not necessarily solve your problems
- Saying goodbye to family and friends? One of the most common reasons for people returning home!
I hope these thoughts help you decide whether a move overseas is right for you and you join the thousands that start a new life overseas every year.