- This topic is empty.
- 23/03/2022 at 1:59 AM #120589Ketmerry
Can anyone provide some guidance on visa/residency options for Brits looking to move to Cyprus?
What’s the process, requirements and documentation? And anything else I should know?!
Many thanks for your advice06/06/2022 at 6:13 PM #120933DDballard
There are several options for permanent residency
Permanent residency by investment
1. Cyprus residency by investing in a property of least €300.000 (plus VAT). It can be a brand-new house or apartment in Cyprus.
2. Permanent Residency Category F requires an investment of at least €100.000 (plus VAT) and annual income from abroad which covers living expenses while residing in Cyprus, without working or doing business. The yearly income required starts from €9568 for one applicant plus €4613 for each dependent person.
Residency with the right to work
This type of permits is for owners and employees of companies of foreign interests:
1. Investors working for their own company provided they bring from abroad capital of approximately €260,000 which will be used for their company activities in Cyprus.
2. Or Persons who have been offered permanent employment.
Permanent Residence by 5 years of stay
Non-EU citizens who resided legally and continuously in Cyprus for five years before making an application and had for the entire prementioned period a valid Cyprus temporary residence card will be entitled to apply for a long-term residence permit.
Permanent Residency for investors of the Cyprus Investment Programme
1. If you invest 2 million euros and make an additional donation of 150,000 euros
2. You and your family can get receive Cyprus Residency within 5 days of the application submitted
I hope this helps. The Overseas Property Forum team recommended a lawyer to help with my application.
Best of luck