- This topic is empty.
- 22/08/2022 at 5:20 PM #121674Emil
I’m a Brit thinking about moving to the south of France.
TV programmes sing the benefits of moving to France, but what are the disadvantages of living in France?
Emil20/09/2022 at 10:23 PM #122206Ranveer
Here are my thoughts on the CONs of living in France…
- Bureaucracy! Its so, so, so frustrating
- Staples – fuel, food and clothes are expensive
- Transport, while good, is expensive
- They always seem to be on strike!
- If you don’t know French, then you can sometime struggle in more rural areas
- High taxes
FYI, I’ve been retired/living in southern France for 11 years. Best decision I ever made.