3 BED, 3 BATH House IN Ayamonte,Ayamonte Huelva

Ayamonte, Huelva

  • Bedrooms : 3
  • Bathrooms : 3
  • Floor Size : 140 m²
  • Visits : 35 in 425 days
GBP 357,759
Location
Country : España
Region : Huelva
City : Ayamonte
Property Description

T3 Single Family Townhouse on the 3rd floor with elevator access and 3 Terraces, 2 of which are Uncovered 1 Terrace is Covered in Isla de Canela, ‘Ayamonte’ Pueblo, Spain. 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 1 Covered Terrace 2 Discovered Terraces Total area of the Terraces: 401sqm Pool Parking space included in the price new construction promotion Construction started 2 months ago in early January 2023 with the aim of clearing the Land and preparing for construction. Construction is expected to end in July 2024. Payment methods are: – Reservation: 6600EUR – After 2 months, start the purchase and sale promise contract with 25% and the remaining 75% in the deed in July 2024. The value of the tax on the acquisition of the Property is 10% (VAT), Stamp Duty 1.2% of the value of the Property, Registration 800EUR and Notary Deed 800EUR. It is 2.5 km from Isla de Canela Beach Los Colibries, the entrance to Islã Canela, is an exclusive complex of houses with wonderful views over the surrounding nature and the golf course. Our most recent development Los Colibríes has already been launched, the complex is made up of houses with 1 to 3 bedrooms with a modern design and high quality finishes. These properties in Los Colobries will have large terraces with wraparound glass to enjoy the wonderful views of the surrounding nature and the golf course. The modern equipped kitchen is integrated into the dining room and the private parking spaces on the ground floor. There are also storage rooms available as an extra for those considering renting out their homes to protect any precious items you might want to store when you’re not there. The development will have a large swimming pool for adults and a separate one for children, with garden areas, there will be tennis, padel and basketball courts. and a multipurpose common room ideal for meetings or group get-togethers. Located at the entrance to Isla Canela, Los Calibries is next to the golf course in the heart of the natural area of Marismas de Isla Cristina, allowing you to enjoy a wide variety of flora and fauna in a peaceful and beautiful environment. An excellent location just 5 minutes by car from the beach, the center of Ayamonte, the fishing village of Punta del Moral and the marina of Isla Canela.

Basic Details
Property Type : House
Listing ID : SU-CS-MORG-89014-(4031)
Price : GBP 357,759
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 3
Floor Size : 140 m²
Plot Size : 541 m²
Agent Info
Contact Agent