Apartment Fraction T1+2

Grândola, Setubal, 7570-789

  • Bedrooms : 3
  • Bathrooms : 2
  • Visits : 15 in 42 days
GBP 298,491
Features
Furnished
Air conditioning
Closed condominium
Close to the beach
Furnished
Energy Certificate: A
Location
Country : Portugal
Region : Setubal
City : Grândola
Postcode : 7570-789
Additional Info
Condition : Not Applicable
Elevator : No
Assisted Living : No
Swimming Pool : No
Garages : 1
Off Road Parking : 1
Property Description

With an area of more than 100 hectares, the Resort, fully fenced and with exclusive access to the beach, is located in a quiet environment. In this oasis just 1h30 from Lisbon, you can enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis, paddle tennis and multi-sports courts and also benefit from the use of all other common infrastructures such as saunas, Turkish bath and gyms.
There is also a golf course nearby

The surroundings  focus on the preservation of the environment and the natural species of the region, with the gardens composed of native plants, white sand and wooden decks. 
It seeks to establish a perfect harmony between the buildings and the environment, inviting all guests to use sustainable vehicles, take walks on the walkways and enjoy a more ecological experience.

Apartment Fraction T1+2

This property has an equipped kitchen, dining and living room in open space,
2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite, built-in wardrobes, (ground floor) and a garden with private pool.

Energy Rating: A

At a distance of 5 m walk from the virgin beach as far as the eye can see.
2 restaurants and 1 bar, fitness center & spa, tennis court, paddle tennis, multipurpose courts and bike path.

1 hour from Lisbon in front of the Ferry Boat exit. Next to the golf course of Troia and 15 minutes from the new courses of the Alentejo Coast. 3 m from the Marina and the Casino of Tróia, with several sports and leisure options.

This project, with a unique location, benefits from the privacy, security and services of a gated community. All this, with interesting return possibilities through tourism exploration and with strong potential for appreciation.

4 km from Tróia and 10 km from Comporta Beach, it guarantees all guests easy access to supermarkets, convenience stores, sightseeing tours in the Sado Estuary, horseback riding in Comporta, different restaurant areas and also the Tróia Casino.

All Services
Swimming Pool , Spa, Parking,Fitness Center,Restaurant
Pet dogs allowed

The fractional sale regime indicates the annual use for 90 days distributed and organized by the Pestana group to the 4 co-owners unanimously. The group manages, with a commission of 35% of the total revenues, check-in/out, house keeping, bookings and insurance on the apartment, leaving 65% for the owner of the fraction.

The fractional occupancy system, in addition to allowing great profitability, is increasingly the choice with the greatest demand in this development, as it allows a generous vacation opportunity and also a profitable and consolidated business opportunity.

Basic Details
Property Type : Apartment
Listing ID : OHP 001-363
Price : GBP 298,491
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Agent Info
Contact Agent