- This topic is empty.
- 23/03/2022 at 2:11 AM #120600Panetonce
We’ll soon be moving to Cyprus soon and will need a box standard euro bank account for paying bills etc.
Any recommendations for a Cypriot bank would be much appreciated, ideally low account fees and easy to deal with!
Much appreciated16/06/2022 at 5:39 PM #121000DeliaD
Cyprus is home to several reputable banks institutions, local and international.
Cyprus has loads of local banks. The established ones are Bank of Cyprus, Eurobank, Astrobank and Hellenic Bank. You also have access to international bank branches in Cyprus, such as HSBC.
What they provide varies, so I suggest you compare several to see what meets your needs.
Docs you’ll need
• Proof of your identity (a passport is accepted)
• Proof of local residency (utility bills are accepted)
• A credit statement (a reference letter from your previous bank or a credit report is accepted)
FYI, you should also open an account with a currency specialist to get the best exchange rates for your regular transfers – pensions etc. I use Hawk FX.
Welcome to Cyprus…you definitely won’t regret the decision!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.