- This topic is empty.
- 25/03/2022 at 8:59 AM #120675TaoNothing
I’m a UK citizien looking to retire in Greece. ie stay longer than 90 days.
What residency visa schemes are available to me and how difficult is it?
Miley06/06/2022 at 5:49 PM #120932Dionne
You can now apply for the program completely remotely and you or your dependents don’t have to enter Greece during or prior to the application process.
Real Estate Investment
- A minimum €250,000 purchase of a real estate property in Greece
- 10 years of a lease agreement, whether hotel accommodations or furnished tourist residences
Other Investment Options
- A minimum of €400,000 investment in
- Greek government bonds
- Bonds or shares of real estate investment companies in Greece
- Shares and bonds of venture fund and private equity which have headquarters in Greece
Financially Independent Persons (FIP Visa Greece
- Non- EU citizens having adequate resources at a level of steady annual income for the coverage of their living expenses may apply for a 2- year residence permit.
- Individuals may be accompanied by members of their families to whom a personal residence permit is granted
- You must have sufficient income must exist for each member of the family. The minimum income is 2000 euros/ month
- If accompanied by their family, this amount is increased by 20% for the spouse and 15% for each child.
- The amount of the income may be proved by pension abroad, bank account statements or other proof that the person has its own sufficient income, of legal origin, to cover living expenses in Greece
- The residence permit for financially independent persons is issued for 2 years and may be renewed every 3 years
- You are not allowed to work
The process and time taken to secure a visa are straightforward. I would recommend you get expert help to make sure your application goes smoothly.