- This topic is empty.
- 18/08/2022 at 5:15 PM #121622Tillie
I’ve read a tonne of blog posts singing the praises of moving to Portugal, but what are the CONS of a move to Portugal?
Tillie12/09/2022 at 5:24 PM #121796Greg14
I’ve been living out here in Lagos for almost 15 years. Here are my thoughts…
- people are really friendly
- lovely weather – summer or winter
- spectacular beaches
- Good transport network and traffic isn’t too bad at busiest times
- Generally much more affortable compared to the UK
- Short flights between the UK and Portugal. Flight prices are’nt too bad either
- Driving can be a bit dangerous
- Property prices had remained steady so a bit more expensive than Spain
- Compared to the UK a much slower pace to life
I hope this helps in some way with your decision.