Property Description

We are proud to offer this fabulous residential self-contained resort, comprising apartments, penthouses (and 6 villas) situated in Antalya, one of Turkey‚Äôs premier coastal resorts. The development will appeal to a¬†discerning buyer who appreciates comfort, lifestyle and quality located¬†only¬†12 km from the city centre in KonaklńĪ.

Gazipasa airport is only 55 km east of KonaklńĪ and the new marina is only 4 km away

The town has a large shopping area with numerous shops, supermarkets, restaurants, healthcare facilities and banks. Antalya offers some of the best beaches in Turkey and due to the strict planning laws in the area it is highly unlikely there will be other comparable plots in the surrounding areas that will be granted permission for future development

The 117 apartments and 6 villas only occupy 25% of the plot size, the other 75% of land comprises of social and green areas, all properties have  panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea and use of a private beach and beach club, situated just 600 metres from the southern perimeter of the development 

The local infrastructure is good with an efficient water and electricity supply, good public transport links and a good choice of educational and social facilities. 

The development has been thoughtfully planned with a vast area dedicated to external social facilities, landscaped gardens, walking pathways and relaxation areas.  A landscaped area will feature sports courts, BBQ areas, exercise and relaxation areas, walking paths and a helipad.

A variety of native species of plants, trees and shrubs have been planted to create a peaceful, relaxing environment to complement this prestigious development that benefits from a unique location, stunning views, quality construction standards internally and externally and a wide range of on-site facilities and amenities

The properties have been built on 3 terraces, all connected by panoramic elevators or covered walkways.

 Blocks A1 and A2 occupy the upper terrace and comprises 34 apartments over 5 floors.

(All internal social facilities such as restaurant, the indoor swimming pool are located on the ground floor of these Blocks)
Blocks B1, B2, B3 and B4 occupy the middle terrace and comprise a total of 44 apartments.
Blocks B5, B6, B7 and B8 occupy the lower terrace and comprise a total of 39 apartments

Specification:¬†Air-Conditioning is fitted to all rooms, ceramic tiled flooring with underfloor heating throughout, fitted kitchen with premium brand white goods, aluminium double glazing with electronic security shutters, large balconies and terraces, internet , Satellite TV, concealed LED spotlighting, ‚ÄėSmart Home‚Äô system.

All apartment interiors can be specified in accordance with the buyer‚Äôs wishes ‚Äď there are a wide range of options including kitchen style and colour, floor ceramics and bathroom floor and wall ceramics, this offers the buyer an opportunity to create an individual finish to personalise¬† their residence

Facilities: Large freeform infinity pool with waterfall and pool bar, heated indoor pool, aquapark, formal restaurant, pool-side cafe-bar, Wellness Centre (1000 m2 featuring sauna, Turkish baths, fitness centre, steam room, salt room and various treatment rooms). games room, squash court, mini-golf, synthetic skate rink, Turkish bar, vitamin bar, mini club, sports courts, concierge, housekeeping and property / rental management services, shuttle service to beach and beach club.

Unit Types

1 +1 ‚Äď 48 Units – From 199,000 Euros
2+1 ‚Äď 47 Units – From¬† 264,000 Euros
3+1 ‚Äď 1 Unit¬† ¬†–¬† ¬†From 359,000 Euros
2+2 Penthouse ‚Äď 2 Units –¬† SOLD
3+1 Penthouse ‚Äď 2 Units –¬† ¬†From 544,000 Euros
3+2 Penthouse ‚Äď 17 Units –¬† From 586,000 Euros
Villas¬† –¬† From 1327,000 Euros

Contact us for current availability and prices

For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us