Near Le Blanc 36: village house in very good condition with cellar and attic. Dining room with French window opening onto a terrace. Garage and small outbuildings. This house only needs decoration: septic tank to standards, recent windows with double glazing, redone roof, redone shower room. Very good value for money!
Ground floor: entry, kitchen (9 m2), dining room with French window onto the terrace (14 m2), living room with fire place (25 m2), hall with stairs and WC.
First floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (14, 14, 13, 13 m2), shower room with WC, stairs to the attic.
* Big attic.
* Boiler room and wine cellar.
* Garage and small outbuildings.
* Nice garden with trees, a beautiful elevated terrace and a well.
* Entrance with gates.
This house is renovated, in good state and immediately habitable. Slate roof redone. Natural stone built walls. Recent PVC windows and doors with double glazing. Central oil-fired heating, the boiler also produces the hot water. Electricity redone for the main part in 2014. Septic tank from 2016, within regulations.
* The house lies in Saint Hilaire sur Benaize, at 9 km from Le Blanc, a small town at the Creuse river where you will find all commerce’s, a cinema, hospital, several restaurants etc.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. It is situated in the Parc Regional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
* The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Taxe Foncière: €450 / £391 (Per Year)