Near Prissac: nice old house to refresh with small courtyard and garden with shed opposite of the house. Located in a hamlet on a dead end road.
* Ground floor: living room with kitchen corner, chimney/built-in wood burner and stairs (30 m2), corridor, bedroom (11 m2), shower room with wash basin and bidet, separate WC.
* Convertible attic with concrete floor.
* Courtyard in front of the house.
* Garden with shed opposite of the house.
The house is in good state, only a bit of refreshing to do. Roof correct. Windows with double glazing. Heating with built-in wood burner, electric radiators. Hot water immersion heater. Closed septic tank. Electricity correct.
* The house is situated in a quiet hamlet at 3 km from Prissac, a village with butcher and bakery. At 11 km lies St. Benoit du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary commerce’s. Argenton sur Creuse, a town with all amenities, lies at 23 km.
* The house lies in the Park Regional of la Brenne, a unique natural area.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side, it is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Taxe Foncière: €200 / £173 (Per Year)