Saint Savin, 86: house with large outbuilding in the historic center of Saint Savin, in good condition, immediately habitable. Inner courtyard and a large plot of land with its entrance from the back. In addition, a barn, a garage and a very large outbuilding, which can be ideally used for a private or professional project.
Ground floor: fitted kitchen/dining room with stairs (30 m2), livingroom with French window onto the courtyard (30 m2).
Upstairs: landing/corridor (5 m2), bedroom with built-in wardrobe (30 m2), bathroom/WC with double wash basin (10 m2), two rooms without windows of 9 m2.
* Attic over the whole surface of the house.
* Attached barn of 30 m2 with attic and door into the house.
* Garage of 40 m2 with attached shed.
* Big outbuilding of approx. 200 m2 with attic.
* Garden/land with entry from the back.
This house is in good state, immediately habitable. Possibilities to convert or extend. Roof OK, small part to be looked at. Wooden windows with double glazing. Electricity correct. Oil-fired central heating. Electric hot water immersion heater. Connected to mains drainage.
The property is situated in the old centre of Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river with all the necessary commerce’s. It has also an ancient abbey that belongs to the World Heritage of UNESCO. At 18 km lies Chauvigny, a tourist town with all amenities and a great market every Saturday.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. There are a lot of interesting tourist places nearby.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Central heating
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Taxe Foncière: €700 / £606 (Per Year)