La Trimouille: village house to refresh with nice, private garden. Two garages and a storage room with a large attic opposite of the house. Situated in a village with local shops, in a quiet one-way street.
Ground floor: kitchen with wood burner, French doors onto the garden and a door onto the veranda (19 m2), living room with fire place (20 m2), hall with cupboards (7 m2), 2 bedrooms, one of them with wardrobes and a dressing/bureau (16, 11 m2), shower room (5 m2), separate WC.
* Covered area/conservatory of approx. 20 m2 with entrance door.
* Boiler room.
* Attic, accessible from the outside, partially convertible.
* Two big garages and a storage space with attics opposite of the house.
* Private, enclosed garden.
The house is habitable but some work is needed. Roof not too bad, to be looked at if one wants to convert the attic. Recent windows in PVC looking like wood with double glazing. Electric shutter in the kitchen. Oil-fired heating with a new, never used boiler. Electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct, some finishing to do. Connected to mains drainage system.
* The property is situated in the centre of La Trimouille, a lovely village on the banks of the Benaize river with all the necessary commerce’s. Montmorillon (cite de l’ecrit) is only at 15 km and Le Blanc (sous-prefecture of Indre) at 20 km.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
- Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Private Garden
- Taxe Foncière: €331 / £284 (Per Year)